Monday, May 24, 2010

weekend things

















We got some free tickets to the Grand Designs show that was happening this weekend in Johannesburg. Terence and I had a bit of an obsession with the BBC program by the same name and were secretly hoping to meet the presenter Kevin McCloud. No, he wasn’t there, but there were a couple of nice things to see. I loved the Sagaform stand with it’s beautiful Scandinavian designs. My other favourite was Raw with their wooden lockers that I would love to have but really really can’t afford. We spent Sunday out of the city with some fishing nerds and even bigger camera nerds. Also, a sneak preview of my new most favourite thing. Woolworths... my love for you grows with each day.

2 comments:

Giselle said...

Love your blog! Can you please tell me how much the Woolies bed in a bag was? Thanks! =

jelena said...

Thanks Giselle. It was R299. I can't wait to go to bed tonight:)