Tuesday, May 11, 2010

a house on the hill

I like meeting nice people on the World Wide Web. After discovering Mandy Crooks' beautiful blog the other day, I'm a little bit in love with her life: living on a farm in the Kwa Zulu Natal Midlands, teaching yoga, gardening and making nice things, looking after her family. Sounds like a dream. What I'm in love with even more is this converted farm shed on her property which can be rented out for a group of up to 12 people. Isn't it beautiful?! It made me want to pack up and go right away, especially at this time of the year, when it's all misty and cold in the Midlands. 2 people in, 10 to go. Let's g0!











PS: well behaved pets are welcome. Think about it Queen Yuki.
http://www.hillhouse.co.za/

4 comments:

wolfeyebrows said...

OOooOOoooOooo. I want to go to there!

deer hunter said...

we're in! let's go, let's go!!! oh i wanna get out of jhb sooooo badly!!

angie said...

me too. wow, it's beautiful!

and that lady's blog is awesome. thanks jelena :)
x

Johan said...

Smooth deal! Lest do it over world cup. Yuki says please!