Monday, April 12, 2010

weekend things





















It was a weekend full of animals and birthdays. Tokyo stayed at our house on Friday night and took up most of our bed. We ended up at a dog show on Saturday morning where we saw lot's of funny dogs and even more funny dog owners. It was Deer Hunter's first birthday! Happy birthday little shop that I've spent more time in than any other shop ever! We ate a delicious vegetarian lunch at the Greenside Cafe and had some beers at the Schwabinger on the eve of Julia's birthday. And then I got to see my friend Kirsten who was visiting from London and I didn't take a single picture with her. Silly! It was so nice to spend a few hours with you my friend.

1 comment:

angie said...

oh man how i wish i was at the dog show....looks like it was awesome