Sunday, March 28, 2010

weekend things































It was my 30th birthday this weekend. I spent Friday night crying into my pillow... yes this is true. But I got over it as soon as someone mentioned cake. My genius mother made my favourite one with fancy meringue writing on top. Our house was full of nice people on Saturday night and we spent earth hour under candle light. Look! I have a huge new custom made mirror now and no excuse to leave the house looking like kak any more. Thank you Terence! Also! Someone must be listening to my whining because I got a REAL grown up camera. Eeeeeeek! Thank you parents, you are the best. Let's be BFFs G11. Sunday was all about the Art Fair. So much to see, my feet were sore after two hours of walking around. I need to become rich now so I can be like Charles Saachi and have my own Guggenheim. That would be lovely, thanks.

1 comment:

Cupcake Couture said...

Happy belated birthday. Your home in Elle Decor is amazing. Lovely and lucky to live there. x