Monday, March 15, 2010

one last time...

Here is the actual Elle Decoration article from the March issue. If it was up to me there wouldn't be quite so many pictures of me in it. But our place looks really nice thanks to everyone involved: stylist Tiaan Nagel, photographer Elsa Young and her magic lenses that made everything look so much better than it actually is, and Alex Dodd who wrote such a nice article about us. Thanks everyone!












And that's the last time you'll have to read about this.

3 comments:

Miss Msibi said...

STUNNING JELS!
You must decorate my place.

Miss Msibi said...

STUNNING JELS!
You must decorate my place.

liezl said...

Only recently stumbled upon my first 'Elle Decoration' (do not know where i was... obviously not on Elle-planet)... Absolutely love the magazine!! Love all the art!
...and thus this mail to tell you I love your living space!