Tuesday, February 23, 2010

so I've been keeping a secret...

My friends know that I have a little obsession with decor magazines. I've been known to ignore loved ones who try to talk to me while I'm paging through Living Etc. or get seriously upset if someone looks through my House and Leisure before I do. I admit that I've secretly fantasised about my house being in a magazine. More than once... and now it will be. hihihihi It is a bit ridiculous, I know, but I'm excited. I will buy 20 copies of the March issue of Elle Decor and I will be as proud as a parent who's beloved child features in a Huggies commercial.

There, I said it. You are welcome to ridicule me my friends.

A few copies of the magazine will be available at the Design Indaba Expo, but until the actual issue comes out in stores I can't put the pictures up. Just a sneak preview...



Excitement!

5 comments:

Emma-Jane said...

YES! :) oh my word :) I've been on your blog so many times! I love it.. and i love your house.. I found your blog a while ago through angie and ever since i've wanted a blue wall like yours one day except in my kitchen :) I wanted to tell you in class but i didn't want to seem stalkerish.. I always feel that way when i look at people's personal blogs.. lol. like i'm looking into someones life.. but I almost shouldnt be..

See you soon. (with something brilliant to show you. i hope)

wolfeyebrows said...

congratulations lady! Can't wait to see it.

deer hunter said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! im so excited for you< i will buy 20 copies too... good work!

jelena said...

Thanks Kez. Should have told you ages ago.

Miss Msibi said...

oh wow Jels. can't wait to see. homes inspired by yours will be showing up all over the world :)