Friday, February 26, 2010

girl crush, boy crush


I'm out of touch, I'm getting old. So it's a good thing my friends keep me in the loop.
My friend David sent me this awesome video for 'Taken by Trees'. I'm a sucker for lens flares and pretty girls so it was quite easy to get me hooked. Taken by Trees is the latest project from artist Victoria Bergsman from Stockholm. Bergsman was singer-songwriter for The Concretes before this debut solo album.

video



A couple of weeks ago, during a nerdy musical swap, Shaun gave me so much nice music, nice country and folk stuff that I love the most. I kept going back to 'The Tallest man on Earth', and finally decided to Google them today. A man with a voice like that had to look like this, right?









Kristian Matsson in from Sweden too and sounds like Bob Dylan with a bit of Antony and the Johnsons mixed in. He makes me blush and giggle. It's pretty bad.

Conclusion = Swedes are hot.

4 comments:

What was done said...

Getting old is only in our mind.
Age never prevented people from doing things:
http://www.whatwasdone.com/

deer hunter said...

damn he is hot... i never knew what he looked like. wow. im blushing too now.

JoJo said...

wow indeed! yum.

Lucy Sparrow said...

the taken by trees 'my boys' is a version of animal collectives 'my girls' _ but its a goodie all the same