Thursday, December 17, 2009

South Coast Scavengers

Here are some things we found in the South Coast antique shops:

1. Really pretty deer plate. Not sure if it's worth anything. I want to put it up on our kitchen wall as a start of a little plate flock.



2. The Clans and Tartans of Scotland book. I fell in love with the cover first and thought it would be someone's crappy school book. But then I discovered Her Royal Highness inside and a different tartan pattern on each page. And you can never have too much tartan...











We're going down again next week and I'm hoping those lazy South Coast shop owners got some more stuff for us to rummage through. I hope you are reading this lazy South Coast shop owners.

1 comment:

melktertontwerp said...

I am so jealous of your deer plate *sigh*