Thursday, November 5, 2009

mysterious letters


Lenka and Michael are hoping to write a personal, hand-written letter to every household in the world.

what a good idea. here is one that i like:


Hello Ellen Little?

How are you?

I am a stranger just writing to extend a friendly greeting.

(Label: my eyelash)

As I wrote this an eye-lash fell on to the paper. I think usually I would blow on it and make a wish but as I’m writing to you I’d like to transfer the opportunity to you. I’ve sealed the eyelash hygienically above and I bestow its wishing-power onto you when you close your eyes and touch it. Only one wish though – careful!

Please write what you wished for here as a keepsake.

(My wish:)

we send you kind thoughts + best wishes

XXX Lenka + Michael


http://www.mysteriousletters.blogspot.com/









No comments: